Our range of services includes the original idea, delivery and assembly through to the finished installation and care of your projects and begins with a free consultation about all the tasks of civil engineering measurement.
You can request the following services:
- Assistance in project planning and advice in the use of measurement equipment.
- Assistance in the preparation of tender documents
- Equipment modification and developments to suit changing demands in an unbelievably short time.
- Development and production also for ex-proof areas (ATEX-certified)
- Implementation of different logging technologies
- Rehabilitation of existing structural monitoring systems.
- Individual programming of measurement systems and evaluation software
- Installation assistance and assembly of complex measurement systems.
- Assembly and start-up training
- Complete processing of all the necessary instrumentation work.
- Management and billing of external contractors.
- Support and supervision by specialist engineers during construction.
- Preparation of maintenance and safety plans
- Maintenance and technical services of our measuring systems.
- Evaluation and provision of evaluations
- Hosting and leasing of SQL-based Internet database systems with access programming for your existing software systems.
- Central database systems for recording, evaluating and providing extensive volumes of data.
- System analyses and evaluation of measurement results in terms of plausibility and proper functioning.
No matter whether you contact GLÖTZL directly or one of our certified competence partners, you can be sure that you will get an answer to your question and an exceptional willingness to solve technical measuring problems within our extensive sphere of action.